Saturday 26 November 2016

Emboss Resist Technique Video with Tin of Tags

Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you! Today is the first Saturday since October that I haven't had to be at the studio until the afternoon and I am very much enjoying a slower start to the day and an opportunity to catch up on some housework! Today's card features the Tin of Tags stamp set (again) which is reduced to £14.25 from £19 until the end of the month and also the Holly Builder Punch which is reduced from £16 to £9.60 until Monday 28th November.
I CASED this card from a fellow friend and demonstrator Linda Dalke. When I saw her card on Social Media I loved it and just had to case. Wasn't until I went to find you a link HERE to Linda's blog that I realised Linda had done a video too! Although Linda has been kind and also shown you her heat embossing!
I made 2 different styles, one without sequins and one with sequins. My poor Coffee and Card ladies were really getting flummoxed with these sequins not sticking on Tuesday but we seemed to get there in the end
Here are both cards together.
I do hope you will have a little watch of my video which you can access by clicking on the image below. Would love a subscribe and a like if you get the opportunity too! I'll be back with another video next Saturday too.
There are still a few more days to take advantage of my Online Code for Novemebr. I will be closing this off on Wednesday lunch time next week.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment