Wednesday 3 August 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hello there! Yesterday I posted about the Thoughtful Branches bundle that is only available during August. I will be featuring many different cards and projects with this fantastic offering over the next 4 weeks. This card is one we have made at my Coffee and Card and Training events this week and was CASED from Jessica Winter and you can see her original post HERE. I changed a couple of things and added a watercolour background.
I made a fence with the new Classic Label punch and inked round the edges to make it pop a little more. 
Make sure your background is definitely dry before you attempt the stamping of the grass or attaching any of the die cut pieces.
If you are a local customer and would like to get your hands on the Thoughtful Branches bundle then I have a couple of little classes on a Sunday that include a Cream Tea as an extra little event this month. For more info you can find the details on Facebook HERE

My August Code is now set up and available for orders of between £25 and £150 this month.
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment