Wednesday 17 August 2016

Mixed Drinks for Coffee and Card

Hi there! Today I am sharing a card that is NOT made with the Thoughtful Branches!! He he although I do have another one of those to share with you very soon. Yesterday at Coffee and Card we made this card using the Mixed Drinks stamp set which I have had a while but not inked up! 
My ladies do love it when I bring out a male themed card for them to make, lovely Pauline was running out of male makes so was a very happy lady yesterday.
I CASED this card from Artisan team member Shannon Lane, you can see her original card here. Thank you Shannon for such an inspirational card. As you can see I changed the sentiment up as the Labeller alphabet, as fab as it is, is not cohesive to using in a class with everyone sharing such tiny stamps! One of those that you have to have your own of!
Have you seen the Mixed Drinks stamp set? It's one of those you could easily miss but great for lots of different age cards, as long as they appreciate a card with a beverage on!
What I love about this stamp set are the solid images you get to fill the drinks so you don't have to do colouring in! Makes my stamping life so much easier!
Thanks for visiting my blog today, I'll be back on Friday.

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment