Saturday 23 July 2016

Thoughtful Branches

Hey there! I have a little bit of a sneak peek of something available to you from 2nd August. This is a limited edition bundle called Thoughtful Branches and is available from 2nd to 31st August. As demonstrators we got to order early and I had a little play with it last week to make 2 Thank You cards.
This first card is for Evan's French teacher as he has had another amazing year learning French. She also told us at parents evening (in April this year) that she still had the card on her mantelpiece that we got her last July! Just shows you the power of a handmade card. Evan reported back that she was thrilled with this years card and we are really hoping he has her again next year.
I also made a regular version which I have kept for my displays. I have to say this design was totally CASED from my lovely Canadian friend Allison Okamitsu whom I had the pleasure of meeting in May on the cruise. You can see Allison's gorgeous makes HERE
 The tree is just so beautiful and cuts out really well on the Big Shot with the new platform. I stamped the tree after I had cut it out. I cannot add details of the items used at the end of the post today with it not being available yet. The colours used are Wild Wasabi and Crumb Cake.
 I really enjoyed making both of these cards and cannot wait to make some more designs. I will be back with another one tomorrow.
Just as a little further sneak peek I thought I would share the images of the dies and stamps in the bundle. Just a fantastic set.
Remember for every £45 you spend in July you could earn a £4.50 coupon to spend in August which you could use towards this bundle.

Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment