Saturday 16 July 2016

More Peace this Christmas

Hello again. As promised I am back with the second design from our Christmas Card Club using the Peace this Christmas stamp set. This was the first card that I designed for the class. I started off by drawing a circle in pencil using a framelit as a template. You can see that I forgot to rub out the pencil marks after I had done the stamping!
 We did have a laugh recreating this at class. There were a few squashed wreaths to start with but after a little practise they did improve and once the berries and the bow were added they looked even better.
 The bow is from the Wondrous Wreath set that has been with us for sometime but still very useful.
This class is available in a kit to go along with the makes from yesterdays blog post. Please message me on thepaperhavenleeds@gmail.com for more information. 

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment