Sunday 31 July 2016

Love You Lots Hostess Set

Hello there. I hope you are enjoying your Sunday so far? Yesterday I had a full day off! I think it may well just be my first proper full Saturday off since I opened the studio! I was at a Wedding party on Friday evening which resulted in a late night and a lie in. Then yesterday I struck lucky and ended up with a spare ticket from one of my customers to see Wicked at one of our local theatres. I have seen it twice before but OMG this time was spectacular - I think it helped that we were only 6 rows from the front with amazing seats.

So today's project share is from my All Day Stamp a Stack a good few weeks ago which I haven't got round to sharing with you yet! This was one of the easier makes of the day with just a little colouring of the frog.
It was looking a little plain so I stamped lots of frogs in the background using the same ink colour as the card, an effect I always enjoy!
I am not sure if you can see from the last photo but I punched the banner out twice and layered up the centre part with some dimensionals for added interest.
Hope you like today's project and you have a great Sunday. Just a little reminder that today is the last day to qualify for the Bonus Day coupons to spend in August.
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment: