Sunday 19 June 2016

Memory Keeping with Project Life by Stampin' Up! - Hello Lovely


Hello there. I would say good evening to you but you may be reading this in Australia and it will be a totally different day for you!
Today is our June blog share, a week later as we needed to make sure our participants had taken delivery of the kit we are showcasing today. Today we are showcasing a kit I am so excited about, the Hello Lovely kit. Oh my word, the cards and designs in this kit are just stunning and I have got more things to share with you this week using the kit.
 As soon as I saw the cards in the flesh I knew I wanted to document Sarah's visit to Yorkshire before our cruise and our day out in York. Some of the photos I have used aren't the best of quality, particularly the selfies on the page above but they tell the story of our day and that is the most important thing. 
 I'm loving the black and white included in this kit with the pop of colour courtesy of Peekaboo Peach ,Old Olive and Soft Sky. I also love the watercoloured effect on the images and the wording.
 I don's usually add ribbon to my pages but decided to add a pop of Peekaboo Peach to the page below for a little bit of added interest. 
I really enjoyed making these layouts and the best thing is the memories are all still very fresh in my mind and it was so lovely to re-live them again already. 

I do hope you will take a few minutes to visit my fellow Project Life fans around the world as they share their passion for this wonderful product.



Julie
shop now
supplies

SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment: