Tuesday 21 June 2016

Love and Affection with added ribbon!

Hello there, good morning and welcome to my blog today. I hope you enjoyed my last post sharing my latest Project Life page with you. Today's share is an upgrade of a card I shared on Saturday with you and the one I am sharing today is one my ladies made at Coffee and Card last Tuesday.
I have used the gorgeous new Pool Party Satin ribbon which I think has to be my favourite from the new catalogue. Pool Party is of course one of my fave colours and this style of ribbon does tie a nice bow, and you know I love my bows!
This card got a lot of attention and affection at a Stampin Up Party I ran last night for Valerie and it was a popular stamp set on people's order forms.
See you tomorrow!

Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I would love to share this on my blog for 'My Crafty Friends Monday' (a round up of amazing cards from amazing stampers!)! Please let me know if you would prefer that I didn't share it (of course I give you credit and link back to your blog!).

    ReplyDelete