Monday 4 April 2016

Make a Wish

Woah what a busy weekend I had this weekend. On Friday evening I ran my first Stamp a Stack at The Paper Haven then on Saturday I hosted an All Day Project Life Day and yesterday I organised a Baby Shower for my lovely friend Anna. All the events went really well and I will make sure I update with photos later in the week.
Today's share is a card from Friday evening's Stamp a Stack event. It was totally CASED from Artisan Team Member Jessica Winter, you can see her originals HERE. I love Washi Tape but I often don't use it enough and just leave it sitting pretty on display and this cards makes me happy as it makes me use it (but only a little bit of it!)
 I love the colours in this product suite and I will be making more like this to have in my stash of cards for personal birthdays.
If you fancy getting your hands on this suit then I have just created a new code for April's Online Code Club shoppers.
Thanks for visiting 
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Love the look to the cake that I'm assuming is from the marker? Looks like it's iced in yellow icing! Cute and simple!

    ReplyDelete