Tuesday 5 January 2016

It's here - My fave time of the year!

It's here - my fave time of the year - SALE-A-BRATION! And of course the new Spring/Summer Catalogue that is A-MA-ZING! Honestly I haven't been able to stop making things. 
If you click on the catalogues below they will take you to the Online versions in a PDF format.

So the benefits of shopping during SAB are that you get a FREE exclusive item from the SAB with EVERY spend of £45 so YES if you spend £90 you do get 2 items. Please be aware of the 3 items at the back of the book that are only available for half of the SAB period.
When you host a party OR place an order of your own that's over £200 you will get an EXTRA £20 in Stampin Rewards!
If you join my team during SAB (please ask me for an online link) then you can choose an extra £30 worth of goodies in your Starter Kit. This means that you will get £160 worth of goods of your choice for only £99

So after all that I thought I would also have to leave you with another make and some inspiration and this is part of a set along with yesterdays project from the It's My Party product suite. Again I was using up my paper scraps to make this co-ordinating Gift Voucher holder.
So easy to do as I had all the bits out from the other card. I do find thats the easiest way to make a batch of cards, do a few using the same product suite.
I do a love a good bow (much to my class ladies despair sometimes) and this stitched satin ribbon does tie a lovely one! 
So here is the little combo together! 
I hope you enjoy browsing through the catalogues today and if you have any queries or questions about Sale-A-Bration then please do let me know.


Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment