Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas

 Good Morning and a happy Christmas Eve to you! Are you excited? I always love Christmas Eve, there is a special feeling of anticipation mixed with a bit of panic as to whether you have everything sorted. We are only cooking for 6 tomorrow so it's a very relaxed affair although Mr K wasn't relaxed last night when he went to collect our shopping from the Click and Collect, brought it home and then we realised that there were 36 items missing from the order!!! Most of it was things for the fridge! Lot's of stress phoning Asda and then a bit of dash to the store at 10pm last night! Anyway it's sorted now and we are already laughing about it!
Today I am sharing some quick makes from yesterday. Mr K asked me to make some quick little Gift Voucher holders so I came up with these using the Envelope Punch Board
I used my favourite spot stamp from the Work of Art stamp set in Cherry Cobbler stamped on to my favourite Crumb Cake!

Thank you to those who have ordered this month. Remember the Year End Sale has been updated with some new goodies and there are still lots of bargains to be had, you can find them by clicking on the picture below
May I take this opportunity to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and thank you for your support and loyalty during 2015.
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment