Friday 11 December 2015

Classes for 2016

Hello there! Well at this time of the year I am of course thinking about Christmas and spending time with my family BUT I have to admit to also being very excited about my plans for my classes in 2016. Hopefully there will be a lot of variety for people with different classes to suit different crafters. So I am here today to share with you a few of my events for 2016 that are planned in and open for bookings. All my events for January and February can be found on my Facebook Event page HERE along with a couple for March. Alternatively you can find my January events listed on the Classes/Events section at the top of my blog.
For the first time I am having a Spring/Summer and Sale-A-Bration Launch Night on Friday 8th January. Details above, booking essential.

January's Technique class is all about Watercoloring and includes this gorgeous Birthday Blooms Stamp set and a Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush in with the cost of the class.
 For all my Stamp a Stack attendees we have our All Day Spring Stamp a Stack on Saturday 5th March. Why not treat your Mum for Mother's Day which is the day after.
All classes can be booked by emailing me on julie.kettlewell@ntlworld.com. A deposit is required for most classes to secure the booking. Hope to see you at a class in 2016.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment