Saturday 7 November 2015

Christmas Gift Packaging

Woo it’s Saturday and we have a long weekend this weekend as the boys are on a Training Day on Monday so we get an extra lie in! 

Today I am sharing something quick and simple which we made at our Coffee and Card session this week. Gift packaging is always useful and these boxes are perfect to have a stash of just in case and can be assembled and decorated in minutes.
 I’ve used some of the papers from the Autumn/Winter catalogue for the first time and I have to say they are lovely, quite overlooked in the catalogue I think. I have popped them on the list of products used at the end of this post. 
The great thing about these style boxes is you just have to slide the acetate wrap off to get into the gift inside so the lovely bow and tag stay in tact!

Thank you for your Online Orders so far this month, details of Novembers code below

Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment