Wednesday 23 September 2015

Handkerchief Fold Card

Good Morning! I’m a tiny bit later than usual today. I mostly schedule my blog posts the evening before they are due to go live but I went to bed a little earlier last night and hadn’t seen the new Weekly Deals that I wanted to share with you until this morning! Some fab deals this week,  please check them out at the bottom of my page! I have my next order going in on Friday evening.

Today I am sharing the last make from the Saturday of my Paper Haven Retreat from our Fancy Fold class. This isn’t a new design, I first made it around 4 years ago and realised I should re-cycle it. It’s called a Handkerchief Fold or Napkin Fold card and you can find loads of tutorials by searching on Google for this fold.
We of course gave it the Stampin Up treatment with the English Garden papers and the Garden in Bloom stamp set, which all my ladies got included in their goodies bags.
A belly band goes over the card to keep it closed and then when you slide this off the card looks like the photo below.
And then open it looks like this! Not an easy one to stand on the mantlepiece but a little stunner, I hope you will agree?
So onto the Weekly Deals. There are some fab ones this week and 3 items that I don’t actually own so I feel a spend coming on! 
Don’t forget I still have my Online Code Club order that is live, details below. I will be closing this order on Tuesday 29th September.

I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment