Saturday 12 September 2015

Decorated Heart project

Good Morning to you! I am writing this blog post from the retreat I am running here in Leeds! I have left Mr K and the boys and of course our little Benji looking after the house whilst I craft with my ladies! Last night we did a simply little project just to ease the girls in by decorating this heart. I say easy but I think the girls were cursing me after using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp. Thanks to Anne, Alex and Barbara in my team who all loaned their stamps to me! Much appreciated.
Here is my heart for my craft room door handle! Quite a lot of fussy cutting on this project and a fair bit of inking too!
 The papers used are the Pretty Petals DSP stack which is still a firm favourite!
I will be back tomorrow with another project to share from the weekend (all being well). Have a great Saturday!

 I have created a new Online Code which is EHRPKAXP. If you are shopping during September and spending between £25 and £150 then please use this code and you will receive a little gift in the post in early October. 
Julie
shop now
supplies

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Love it Julie. Would love to be there as well- maybe one day. Hope you all have lots of fun. Anne x

    ReplyDelete