Monday 1 June 2015

Last of the Cherries!

Hello there! It’s back to school in our house and Ross just has 5 exams left, after this week it will just be 3!! Feel like there is light at the end of the GCSE tunnel!

Today I am sharing a couple of projects using the same Cherry on Top DSP stack. These are the last of the set you will be pleased to know! Again I have used the Friendly Wishes for the card and the new hostess set, A Whole Lot of Lovely for the little box.
I stamped the sentiment below in Versamark and then I embossed it in black and I was really pleased with the effect of it. Again I am loving using the small flower from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack, really really useful little set as it contains a star and a heart too.
And here is the full collection together.
Hope you like them? I am going to prepare things for my Coffee and Card for tomorrow and our Team Training on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. I blame you, Julie - I had to order the "Lovely" hostess set because of your posts ;)
    Thanks for such pretty inspiration!

    ReplyDelete