Monday 18 May 2015

Telford Regional Training

Hello there! WOW - 2 days off from doing my blog, but I do have a good reason for it! On Friday morning myself and 2 of my lovely team members travelled to the West Midlands to start our weekend of Stampin Up! We started off with a gorgeous Afternoon Tea at Vintage Tea’s at Number 3, you can find their Facebook page here. This is the local tearoom and venue of my lovely team member Julie Wade who was celebrating her birthday with us and they couldn’t do enough for us, fab service and tea!
Just look at the pink lemonade!
I’d taken a little team gift for all my girls attending (19) so here is a little sneak peek of these!
We also had to make our own name badge and Stampin Up provided us with a lanyard. Here is mine! I have used 3 new products on here, can you guess them?
Of course I am all about the fun and I like to take a couple of selfies along the way too! I did forget my selfie stick though! Here we are waiting for the event to start, big smiles are compulsory!
We made a gorgeous card with new things from the catalogue, available 2nd June!
I was really lucky to get lots of swaps and gifts from my team but also from other kind demonstrators who are not in my team. These lovely chocs and card were from Pip as I helped her with some business stuff a couple of weeks ago. Thanks Pip, they went down very nicely!
Here are most of my team, unfortunately 4 were missing from this photo as we didn’t get organised straight away. 
 On the Saturday night lovely Kylie had arranged a meal at a gorgeous venue, this was our second time there! The food is gorgeous and the staff fantastic, we had just the best evening.
 And before I knew it we were home again, here are my goodies from Stampin Up! A gorgeous black sturdy bag for workshops and classes, a calculator, a catalogue, our make and take card and I won a  Prize Patrol - Project Life, how appropriate!
There are lots of exciting things happening in the world of Stampin’ Up! and if you would like to be a part of it please do let me know and we can have an informal chat.
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment