Wednesday 13 May 2015

New Home Gift

Good Morning! Two years ago today, we moved into this house! I cannot quite believe it’s been two years, time certainly does go quickly as you get older! When we moved my lovely team member Kylie made some gorgeous tiled coasters for us using the Swallowtail stamp. My parents recently moved house, onto the same street as us might I add, and I wanted to make some for them!
I purchased some tiles and used Stazon to stamp the butterfly. You also have to bake them in the oven for a little while too. You also need to purchase some foam sticky pads to pop on the bottom of the coasters to protect the table they are to sit on!
 I made a box for them with the Kraft 12x12 card stock and stamped the base all over with the Papillon Potpourri stamp set. The gift seemed to go down well and even my sister liked them too!
So it’s WEEKLY DEALS day and here they are. I have an order going in at lunch time today if you want to add to it.
The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.
Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








1 comment:

  1. I remember you writing about your gift - that time has flown by. I love what you've created, I'm going to have a go. I assume it's best to choose a Matt tile & how long did you 'bake' them for.
    Thankyou for sharing & I bet it's lovely to have your parents so close x

    ReplyDelete