Friday 22 May 2015

New Hostess Set

Good Morning! I seem to be addicted to this new Hostess set at the moment. It’s a gorgeous set and will be available to claim on any orders over £150 from 2nd June and costs just £8 in Stampin Rewards (Hostess Benefits). It may be one I may look to sending to my Online Code Club customers in the future too, who knows!!!! 

I have of course used some of the new colours again! Watermelon Wonder, Mint Macaron and Tip Top Taupe.
The design of the card was totally CASED from the new catalogue. There are some great samples in there this year, it’s such a great source of inspiration as well as being a showcase of our products. Talking of catalogues, my first batch went in the post yesterday! I wonder if they will start arriving today? Do let me know if yours does!
 I think I am a little bit addicted to gold embossing at the moment! I sent some thank you cards out yesterday and they had gold embossing on them too!
The rewards are building up nicely for my new Online Code Club. Use this code with any spend over £20 but under £150 on my STORE
SAVPVQ3J
Use this code to get a gift in the post at the beginning of June. More details can be found by clicking on the Online Code Club page at the top of my blog.

If you shopped with me in April and used the code then your gift went out in the post yesterday! Enjoy!
Julie
shop now





No comments:

Post a Comment