Monday 20 April 2015

Wooly Jumper card

Hello there! Yipppppeeeee I am back with 2 blog posts on the trot! This one is scheduled as today I am helping my Mum and Dad to move into their new house, which just so happens to be on the same street as ours!!! 

The card I am sharing today was inspired by some lovely cards made by one of my team members Julie McCartney. I love the Adventure Bound DSP stack and this wool background paper was crying out to be turned into a jumper card! 
The tie was made by making a template and then the spots were created with the rubber from the end of a pencil.  The sentiments are from the Guy Greetings set which we are using this week in my Stamp a Stack and Technique Classes.
Hope you like this one! Perfect for Father’s Day in June!

ADVANCE WARNING

Keep your eye on my blog and my Facebook Business Page from around Midnight tonight as the Retirement List will be announced and there will be lots of bargains and we will find out the items that are leaving our current catalogue, to make way for the shiny new products in the new catalogue from 2nd June!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com






No comments:

Post a Comment