Friday 6 February 2015

Last Guy Greeting!

 Hello there! Today I am sharing the last card from my Guy Greetings set. I made this z fold card as a Fathers Day card. I love the image of the shoes in this stamp set and I certainly made sure they featured on the card.
Can you believe there are no punches or die cut shapes on this card. When I came to writing up the products used it felt a little strange to just write stamps, inks, card and a bit of ribbon!
Here is the inside of the card. ALL the wording is from the same stamp set. 22 stamps in this set!
Right thats me done for today. I have my little 14 month old Niece today so nothing will get done!

Julie
shop now
supplies
Table built by craftingbecky.com








1 comment:

  1. Julie, I love all the projects you show us and really enjoy checking on most day. I wonder however, if for this one, are you able to share the dimensions of the card and various bits used. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete