Thursday 28 August 2014

The Autumn/Winter Catalogue has landed!

Ooo I have been so excited for this day as this catalogue is just gorgeous. I have had so much positive feedback from my lovely customers who have already had their copies. To view the catalogue online please click on the image below. If you order from me and would like a copy in the post please just contact me!
As well as all the gorgeous-ness in the catalogue we also have the launch of a FANTASTIC hostess promotion. Anyone hosting a party or placing an order of over £200 from today until 31st October will receive a FREE exclusive hostess stamp set called Good Greetings!
It's a great set, so useful with lots of fab sentiments.
I could not leave you without a little sneak peek of one of my favourite sets from the new catalogue - White Christmas!
I have an order going in today or you can of course shop on my Online Store as usual! I'm off to create some more Christmas projects!
Julie
shop now


No comments:

Post a Comment