Sunday 3 August 2014

Sweetbriar Rose

Hello there and happy Sunday! Today I am doing my usual Sunday routine of working on my admin and doing my newsletters and then doing the chores around the house. Also have a few cards to make too for upcoming birthdays and such like!

I only have one photos of todays card really but thought I would share it with you. This was a card I made for our weekly Team Challenge on our Facebook group page. I was guest host as our lovely Julie normally hosts our challenges. I came up with a colour combo of Mossy Meadow, Strawberry Slush and Daffodil Delight as inspired by the All Abloom DSP stack.
I stamped the image in Memento Ink and then coloured it with the inks and blender pens. You may be wondering where the Daffodil Delight ribbon and pearls came from?? Well I coloured the White Satin ribbon and pearls with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilitie pen!! How cool is that?

Here is the group of cards for the challenge. I will share the one at the front on another post.

Julie

shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. WOW... they're all gorgeous... the colours are so bright & vibrant :)

    love n hugz Angie xXx

    ReplyDelete