Monday 4 August 2014

Memory Making Monday

Hello there and welcome to my blog this morning! I am really excited about sharing a couple of Project Life pages with you today. These are amongst my favourite photos of Evan and are from 2008 when he was almost 6 at one of our favourite places in Wales. The boys always loved the rope swing and I used to spend ages taking photos of them on it! I am really glad I did!
The layout is simple, it's Project Life after all so you don't have to go too fancy if you don't want to! I ordered a large 8x12 inch print which I have used on the right and I cut it into 5 parts. I love the effect this gives.

 As you can see I have mostly added photos to these pages as I didnt want to leave any out, I love them all!!! I added a 6x4 card to journal on and a 4x4 title card.
 I added a small sticker from the Accessories kit with the date on.
This layout now has pride of place in Evan's album! Here is the front cover! Again I have used a larger photo that I split, this time an 8x6!
Looking forward to sharing more Project Life with you next week!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julie,
    Love those layouts! Where are you getting your photos printed? Are you doing them yourself, or sending them off somewhere? I have some which I want to do on the larger format and cut them down as I love the huge photo effect and I have some great shots of the twins which I think would be lovely enlarged, but I'm not sure where the best place to print them is (especially without it costing me a fortune!). Thanks for your inspiration :)
    See you at Convention, if not before!
    {{hugs}} Katie xxx

    ReplyDelete