Thursday 7 August 2014

Flower Patch for special people

Hello there! Thursday already, where is this week going? It's already the 3rd week of the school holidays for us! 

On Saturday I posted out 3 cards to 3 lovely ladies in our team. I think I am safe to post them here now as they should have had them on Monday! I love sending happy mail, I just wish I had more time to send more! The cards were sent to Kylie for promoting to Silver 2 recently, a fab achievement. To Ruth who is moving away to China with her husband and two girls after being in our team for over 4 years. Even though I have never met Ruth in person we still have a bond through Stampin Up. And finally I also sent one to Rebekah to congratulate her for appearing in a fantastic video on the Stampin Up UK channel featuring Project Life. You can check it out HERE
 These cards were made with the Flower Patch stamp set and inspired by a lovely card my downline Maria made with this set. I have used a colour combo of Pool Party, Lost Lagoon, Wisteria Wonder, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and some Crumb Cake for good measure!
 The sentiment is from Feels Good which I felt was quite appropriate for all the girls. I created the spotty background with the excellent value masks in the catalogue and a Crumb Cake Sponge Dauber.
 The Flower Patch set is excellent value for money and as it is in Photopolymer you can see exactly where you are stamping and position the centres of the flowers in exactly the right place without the use of a Stamp a ma Jig. If you are thinking, WOW, she spent a lot of time cutting all those out! Well I didn't! We have matching framelits of course to cut them out!!!!
Thats me done for today! Back tomorrow all being well!
Julie
shop now
supplies

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card...love the mix of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really a great blog i like so much thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really a great blog i like so much thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete