Thursday 17 July 2014

More Training projects

Good Morning! It's another sunny one here today and I am feeling quite better too! I slept through properly for the first time since Friday last night!! We went to watch Evan in his Leavers performance last night, I just about managed to hold myself together at the end when they sang a song about growing up!!! Phew!

Thank you to my Project Life ladies who were messaging me and sending me photos yesterday of what they have been up to! I have never had such an amazing response to a class before and I think they are all Project Life addicts already! I have set up a dedicated blog for my Project Life class members so if you want to join us you will get access to that too! Check out the Classes/Events page for more details.

Today I thought I would share the remainder of the projects from training last weekend. The first one here is CASED from page 71 of the catalogue but done in the colours we had as our training day theme.
 I didnt have the budget to include any buttons etc. in the training kit so I tied a knot on some Crochet Trim and rolled little Crochet Trim balls as centres for the flowers.
 One of the things I really enjoyed doing was using the Spotty masks on this little journal, yes we now sell these, and making a lovely little gift for someone. The masks are fantastic value and so easy to use. You will find them on page 205 and they are only £2.75 for 2.
 And finally we decorated one of the Gift Card Enclosures from page 194. These are fantastic and they have little grooves cut inside so you can slip a gift card in!! Perfect for that last minute gift!
 Here are all our lovely makes together! Hope you like them and feel inspired!
Back tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment