Monday 21 July 2014

Memory Making Monday!

Hello there! Welcome to my blog today! My blog has been a bit unloved for the past 2 days as I had the weekend off after running a lovely party at Jackie's on Friday night! I am almost back to 100% health I am hoping now, so normal service will be full restored! Today we enjoyed a little lie in and then looked after Evan's friend whilst his Mum was at work, then this afternoon I have been school uniform shopping for high school!! Eeekk!!!

Talking of school, today I am sharing a Project Life layout of Evan's Year 6 Leavers party that I helped organise. Please note that I have fuzzed out the faces of other children for privacy reasons, I do hope they don't take away your appreciation of the pages?
 I have used the Happiness Is kit and I am still loving the Project Life life!!!
 Here is Evan with his beloved Mr A who left at the end of May and came back to the party to surprise them all! It was a warm evening and they both look very warm!!! I love these cork style letters that come in the Happiness Is Accessory pack, I have stuck them on top of the page protector here.
 My boy all grown up!
Hope these pages have given you inspiration? I already have next weeks planned for Monday!!

Julie

shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment