Saturday 14 June 2014

Work of Art

Ok.... so there are only 17 days of our current catalogues left. The shelves have been emptied of retiring sets to make way for new ones and the boxes of goodies for my pre-loved sale on 4th July are getting bigger by the minute! I love this time of the year as my lovely customers get excited by the new catalogue and believe me, there is plenty to get excited about!

One of the stamp sets we could get on pre-order was the Work of Art stamp set which I have used in this card. A couple of weeks ago I ran a Social Stamping event for my lovely team members. This was a special session, the first one we have done actually, where the girls came along and made projects I had designed. Those girls who had promoted so far this year got to attend for free! We had a lovely relaxing afternoon and I baked lots of cakes and spoiled the girls with the sweet treats!

 The stamp in this set is just crying out to be made into a rainbow and there are already many designs out there on the internet. The key thing with this is cleaning your stamp properly after each ink you use!
 The sentiment on this is from Feels Good and it is a lovely set for cards and for Scrapbooking too, or maybe for your Project Life?
Colours used are from left to right, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Tempting Turquiose, Rich Razzleberry.

That's all from me this morning! Got loads to do!
Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment