Sunday 8 June 2014

Simple Stems Fancy Card

Hello there and Happy Sunday to you. Was the weather awful for you yesterday? It was for us but today we have glorious sunshine - time to get the washing out!

Today I am sharing a card we made at our Technique Club a couple of weeks ago. My Technique Club is the perfect place to come along and learn more in depth card making techniques and designs. The stamp set is included in the cost of the class so you always have something to take away with you. For info on this months class please click on the Classes/Events page. 

I first saw this card on one of the display boards on the cruise and was blown away by it. When I looked further it was made by my lovely friend Teri and she kindly gave me an extra card with instructions. She has also produced a video showing you how to make it which you can find HERE

Teri used the Petite Petals punch for her cards but we were working on the Simple Stems stamp set in the class so I incorporated this into the design. I also used a colour combination of Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Old Olive and Chocolate Chip which was thought up by the lovely Julie in our team who does a colour challenge each week for us!

We made a matching hand stamped envelope for the card
 And here is the magic inside, the card opens to reveal a little hidden message in the centre. The ladies LOVED making this card so a big thank you to Teri. I hope you like it and if you fancy the stamp set it is only available until 30th June.
Thats me off for today. I have newsletters to do and maybe a spot of crafting as well as the lovely ironing!!!!!!!!!



Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment