Monday 9 June 2014

Happy Birthday Hannah

Hello there! It's the start of another week and the sun is shining where we live! It makes such a difference to people's moods I find! Today I shall mostly be getting creative with the brand new products that arrived last week, making samples for my launch night and designing cards for my July parties.

A couple of weeks ago my sweet little friend Hannah in Australia celebrated her 11th birthday. I sent her a little pressie and card in the post but I think it still hasn't arrived, as it hadn't when I checked with her Mum a couple of days ago! :( Hope it gets there soon and also hope Hannah doesn't check out my blog! 
I decided to make Hannah a Scallop Tag Topper Concertina Card, check out my You Tube video on how to make this HERE. This project is perfect for using the Morning Post alphabet stamp set. A number of ladies purchased this set after seeing this project when I demonstrated it during Sale-A-Bration. At the moment it has 40% off and is only £20.67, you can find it in my Online Store HERE - While Stocks Last
When we were on the cruise I am sure Hannah told me her fave colour was blue so I incorporated Island Indigo into this card quite a lot as well as some Melon Mambo and Daffodil Delight. The flowers are punched out with the Petite Petals punch which will be carrying over into the new catalogue, HOWEVER if you want to take advantage of the cheaper bundle price and save 15% when you buy both the stamps and punch then you need to get them before the end of this month. The papers are also leaving us too and they are only £5.97 on the Retirement List, again while stocks last, you can find them HERE

I love making these cards, they are extra special and once you have done one they are very easy to do. I hope it gets there very safely soon!!!
I am on my way to the craft den now to have play with  work on the new products!!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment