Sunday 18 May 2014

Perfect Couple

Hello again. I am having another break from the Incentive trip posts today and will return with more of those tomorrow.
I have a couple of anniversaries coming up in the next couple of weeks so made this card using a set from the Spring/Summer which I have barely used!! EEEKkkk. It's called Perfect Couple and I love this little image! Some of my team members say it looks like the symbols on a WC!!
 I used some of the Fresh Prints DSP stack which is only available until 30th June as well as the stamps I have used. The background stamp is also from the Spring/Summer catalogue called Language of Love and was a freebie from last years Stampin Up Convention in Manchester. Talking of Convention, if you have ever fancied attending then booking is now open for demonstrators. Why not have a little chat with me about joining up and attending Convention in Brussels in October!
Right I must dash now as I have lots to do today. Tomorrow it's my first Monday morning of working in May, hope I don't get the "Sunday night feeling"!!

See you tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment