Thursday 10 April 2014

More males!

Hello there! Thanks for your comments on yesterday's card. I had a lovely day out at Blackpool dancing with my dance partner Paulo, it was great to have a day off from work, something I rarely do! The ladies enjoyed the male cards on Tuesday evening so here is another one to share with you. Football is obviously very popular and I have to confess I am not a football fan at all really. I think that professional footballers are very very overpaid but what do I know!!! It's always handy to have a card like this in stock to send out as it suits most men and also is good for a teenager card too.
I've shared a card like this before with you and it's so very easy to make and looks so effective. the ball is made by sticking the hexagons to a large circle of Pacific Point card which was cut out with the Circle Framelits. The grass has of course been cut with the new Fringe Scissors in the Spring/Summer catalogue.
Can't beat a bit of chevron on a male card and this fave ribbon of mine more than fits the bill!
The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and was cut out with the Itty Bitty Framelits.
Have you seen the Weekly Deals that are available this week? Shame I have them all as I would have bagged myself a bargain!!!

Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment