Thursday 27 March 2014

More Hardwood stamp and Birds!

Hello there and welcome back to my blog today! Today I am sharing the card I was inspired to make after seeing a similar one by my lovely downline Julie Wade, a very talented and lovely lady. I just changed a few things up and added a couple of extras!!! 
We made this at our Tuesday Club and the cards went down very well although I was a little ambitious in expecting the ladies to make all 3 in 2 hours. We were very frivolous on Tuesday night and there was a LOT of laughter going on, maybe that explains why it was a struggle!
I am really loving the Spring colours on this card. 
The Banner Blast stamp set and punch used for the bunting has been the most popular Sale-A-Bration freebies. Please remember there are now just 6 days of Sale-a-Bration left and Monday is your last chance to earn the freebies!

Right my retreat preps are calling me!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment