Saturday 25 January 2014

Team Training Swaps

Hi there!!!! OOooooo only 3 days to go until the most wonderful time of the year! No, not Christmas, but Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration and Spring/Summer Catalogue!
Today I am running an All Day Training session for our team, which I am really excited about! It's been a challenge though as I have not been well for the last few days! I have had a nasty cough and sore throat so I am hoping my voice holds out!
It's customary at our events to make swap cards and then swap with other team members and here are mine! They are of course based on the card I shared with you yesterday and use 2 new stamp sets! The Hardwood background and another set called Baby We've Grown (a really cute set).
These cards are flat so my team members can adhere them onto their display boards if they wish.
Which would you choose, blue or pink?
I will be back tomorrow, please pop over as from 10am some members of our team are having a Sale-A-Bration blog hop!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment