Wednesday 15 January 2014

Petal Parade One Sheet Wonder

Good Morning and welcome to Wednesday on the blog! Today and for the next 2 days I will share the lovely makes from this weeks Tuesday Club. I do really love these makes and they did go down very well with the ladies last night - I think they are all excited about Sale-A-Bration! 
 The colour combination was one I was inspired to use when I saw a gorgeous set of cards my lovely downline Julie Wade made and posted on our team Facebook page. I just loved them - Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Pink Pirouette and Strawberry Slush! Thanks Julie!
 There are a few new items on this card and I thought it would be fun if you can tell me how many items are new by leaving a comment for me - NON-DEMONSTRATORS only please!!!
 All the new items will be available from Tuesday 28th January - only 13 days for you to wait or for you to write your shopping lists!!!
That's all from me today! I'll be back tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment