Sunday 19 January 2014

Male birthday card

Hi there and hope you are having a relaxing Sunday! I am! We were supposed to be going to a dance competition in Kettering this weekend, but we decided against it a couple of weeks ago, for various reasons. It's a good job we did as I bust my ankle on Friday evening at a party we all went to!!!! OOOopppps! So I have been trying to take it a little easier this weekend!
Yesterday one of our friends at dancing celebrated his birthday so I made this card. Happy Birthday Philip! A lot of my ladies struggle with male themed cards but I enjoy making them and I think you can't go wrong with a bit of bunting!
Most items on this card are from the Sale-A-Bration promotion which starts in 9 days time! A very simple card but sometimes the best cards are!
The papers are from the upcoming Spring/Summer catalogue that also starts on the 28th!
Right I think that's all from me today! Crafting is calling!
Julie
shop now

1 comment:

  1. What a great card especially for the males in our lives! TFS Cheers Donna Z :) PS Hope your ankle is ok

    ReplyDelete