Thursday 23 January 2014

Happy 40th Birthday

This week the lovely Sam in our team (well actually I have more than one lovely Sam in our team) turned 40! I have only met this Sam once at the recent convention in November and enjoyed her company very much, lovely bubbly member of our Jems!! This is the female version of the card I shared yesterday showing you how versatile it is for all cards! I have a baby card I will share with you tomorrow! Is it on your Wish List for next Tuesday yet? Tuesday 28th is THE day! Sale-A-Bration launching and the new Spring/Summer all in one go! The good news is my ONLINE STORE will be available 24/7 so no need to wait for me to place the orders for you this year!
 The colour combo on this card is Primrose Petals, Pink Pirouette, Pool Party and Crumb Cake (which spoils the P think I had going on there for a minute)! These cards are simple to execute but they look good (well I think so!).
For this girly version I added a few itty bitty shapes punched out and the obligatory rhinestones, a must for any girly card - especially a special birthday!
 And yes you guessed it! I used my new fave chevron ribbon along with some silver glimmer paper for the 40! Sam, I hope you had the most wonderful special birthday!
I'll be back with the baby card tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment