Monday 20 January 2014

Georgia's Birthday

Hello there! Well it's another week in the Kettlewell household and although I have enjoyed having a lot of time off and evenings in over the last few weeks, this is about to change as Sale-A-Bration kicks in next week! I feel like I have been preparing for a big marathon, making lots of samples for my classes, projects for our team training this weekend and I have enjoyed every minute!

 On Saturday it was my good friend Ellie's daughters 15th birthday. While I was making last weeks Tuesday Club makes I stamped an extra sheet of the design. Just a simple constructed card really as the pattern is so busy, it doesn't need much more
 Tried to make it fun inside with a new punch that will be available as one of the free items during Sale-A-Bration! I heard from Georgia on Saturday and she loved it!
 Right thats it from me today, I will be back tomorrow with another SAB teaser!
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment