Saturday 18 January 2014

Belated Birthday!

Hey there and welcome to my blog this weekend! I am a little late posting today as I have been with Evan at his dance class and lesson until 1pm. This week I have had a lot of personal birthday cards to make and I have to admit to forgetting to make one for one of my lovely lovely customers who celebrated this week. I knew it was her birthday this week and then forgot - ooops - so it gave me the opportunity to use the appropriate stamps from the Remembering your Birthday stamp set!
I've not made one of these tri-fold cards for a while and I wanted to see how it worked with the One Sheet Wonder technique that I used this week. I made another 2 cards which I will share in the next few days too!
 I was really pleased how this turned out! I just hope it arrives safely!!!
Right I think after all that dancing observing this morning it's time for some craft den action! I'm feeling that it's well deserved as for the 2nd time this week my ironing basket is EMPTY!!!!!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. I just love that colour scheme! I have just recently joined up as a SU demonstrator and I'm trying to set up a new blog just for my SU stuff, but can't work out how to link up the items from the website the way you have them at the bottom of your post - can you help?
    Bernice

    ReplyDelete