Tuesday 3 December 2013

More punch board projects

Good morning! Did you notice my absence yesterday? Well I was all set to post on my blog until I discovered all the keys on the bottom row of the keyboard would not work! It turns out that on Sunday night my little cherub Evan got himself a drink of water, was playing on my imac and then took a sip and then needed to sneeze!! He sneezed all the water over my poor keyboard!!!!

So I now have a new one and felt lost yesterday that I could not use my computer all day! Today I am sharing another couple of projects from Saturday's technique class. The first project I showed the girls was how to make an actual envelope successfully, after all it is an Envelope Punch Board! We made it from Crumb Cake card and stamped the front as shown!
Next we upgraded to a box-e-lope. perfect for those bulkier or special cards.
I kept the same colour scheme and we used the big Christmas Star stamp (bit of cutting out required) and the Tags 4 You stamp set which I am really getting into using, love the Label Bracket punch
 We stamped all over with the Simply Stars in Versamark and created a belly band to keep the envelope closed as shown below. I think this was my favourite project from the day! I will be back tomorrow with the last project. Today I will be mostly finishing preps for my team's Christmas get together tonight!
Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment