Sunday 3 November 2013

Team Welcome Packs

Hi there! The month of October saw my welcome lots of new ladies to our team and indeed my team members also welcomed lots of their own new girls too!! I had to therefore get busy with the new team member packs. I don't think I have ever has to make as many in one go before!
For 3 of the packs I choose the Modern Medley papers as my base for the projects. I always do my girls one of the sturdy box files from Paperchase. They are A4 in size and quite deep so perfect for their paperwork etc…..
A matching notebook is always useful for those all important shopping lists and notes! I also do a Team Handbook and a card colour swatch too!
 And of course a hand made card to thank them for choosing our team!
 I like to keep the cards simple so my new team members can copy them if they like them. The butterflies and sentiment on this one were stamped in the new Silver Encore ink which I love and I added just a touch of the silver glimmer paper, a touch is all you need!
I hope that Jeannette, Julie and Sharon like these! I will be back with some more in different designs tomorrow!
Julie
shop now
supplies

1 comment:

  1. The colors and the creativity are simply gorgeous! Thank you for this wonderful post!

    www.ananasa.com- Home For Handmade

    ReplyDelete