Tuesday 12 November 2013

Starry Gift Box

Hey there and hello to you today! As promised I am sharing the 3rd project from Maggie's private class on Saturday. This one took the longest amount of time but everyone was pleased with the results.

I love the extra large gift boxes. They are - extra large and perfect to have in stock in case of a forgotten birthday! At the moment they are on offer as part of our Tag It Bundle, see above post for all the details
If you would like to make your own boxes then all the items are listed below.
It's also that time of the month when I open up my MYSTERY HOSTESS ORDER for the month. Place an order on my Online Store between now and 29th November to be in with a chance of winning the hostess benefits. So far 3 lovely ladies have benefitted from this and last month June won over £100 worth of products.

Here is the code but dont worry if you forget to add it!
4TU2NYJ9
Julie
shop now
supplies


1 comment:

  1. hello,

    I was looking around on the www and I thought: hey there's my box. But is wasn't. It just looked like mine. Gorgeous, I love the combination with Simply Stars. Please check mine.
    www.pleziermetpapier.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete