Saturday 16 November 2013

Envelope Punch Board

Good Morning folks! I had a lovely night last night at my last in-home workshop of 2013 at Pam's house! Just a small gathering this time but I do love this as I can give each of the ladies more attention. The star of the show was the Envelope Punch Board and I showed the ladies how to make an envelope and a couple of other projects which I will share with you today.
 This little table cracker was made using a sheet of paper from the Season of Style DSP stack, no cutting required, just use the sheet that is 4.5 x 6.5 inches.
 I got the tutorial of a blog from a lady in the USA, found it on Google and it was really easy to do with the use of the board.
 Next I showed this little gift box made from a sheet of 6x6 card, again really easy to make - all the ladies agreed.
 I will be running a Technique Club on the Envelope Board on Saturday 30th November, the cost is £26 and includes your own board - or only £8 if you have already purchased from me.
Why not treat yourself to this useful gadget and be in with a chance of winning some hostess freebies too with my monthly MYSTERY HOSTESS. All you need to do is click the SHOP NOW button below, place an order using the code 4TU2NYJ9 and I will enter you into the draw. Closes on 29th November
Julie
shop now
supplies


No comments:

Post a Comment