Monday 28 October 2013

For 7 days only

This post will remain at the top of my blog until Tuesday. Please scroll down for new posts!

  Last night this amazing promotion was announced which I am so excited about. This year as some of you may know Stampin UP are celebrating 25 years in business and our birthday is actually this week so there is a very special offer for you!!

25 stamp sets have 25% off from today until 28th October only!

The long list of stamp sets is below! Why not take advantage of the sale combined with my MYSTERY HOSTESS offer and bag yourself some freebies if you win my draw! The hostess spends are currently at £30

3S3H9YB3


CLICK HERE to go to the store

 If that wasn't enough we also have the launch of 2 amazing new products that I finally managed to have a play with last night! I saw the launch of these at the Stampin Up Convention in Utah and I have been desperate to get my hands on them ever since!! The creative possibilities are endless and I will be using them in my classes this week!




Here is a little taster for you! Look out for more soon!


As always all products are available on my ONLINE STORE by clicking the SHOP NOW button below!

Julie
shop now

No comments:

Post a Comment