Friday 4 October 2013

Cupcake Card

Good Morning campers! How are you today? Yipppeee it's Friday night and I am having a rare Friday night in tonight. Friday night is usually my party night but my friend Wendy had to cancel tonights as her hubby isnt too good at the moment, so we re-scheduled!!

I have updated the blog post above with full details of the recruiting promotion that starts on Monday for 2 WEEKS ONLY, please check HERE for the blog post

I thought I would share a totally different type of project today, a cupcake card from my Stamp a Stack event last week.


It is a gate-fold type card which I love to make from time to time and they are so easy to score with our Simply Scored board. I must admit the Cupcake stamp set and punch had been neglected until recently but I am really enjoying using it again!
Right that is all from me, I am going to enjoy my night in tonight!!
See you tomorrow
Julie
shop now
supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment