Friday 11 October 2013

Butterfly card re-made!

Good Morning! It's a bit of a deary Friday here today but no spirits will be dampened as I am in a fun mood after going to see Priscilla, Queen of the Desert again last night, it was just as fabulous as last time! Tonight I have a workshop at lovely Gillian's house so I am looking forward to that too!

On Tuesday night we had Tuesday Club and we made 4 cards. Here is one of the cards, which I am m sure some of you will recognise from a few months ago. I have done a newer version of it in new colours with added butterflies. HERE is the original tutorial if you would like to see how it is done
The colours we used are Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizazz and Wisteria Wonder. The sentiment is from Wetlands.

I hope you enjoy this make and have a go at doing your own version.
If you would like any of the products used to make your own butterfly creations then I have listed them below with a link to my Online Store.

Don't forget there are use 10 days left of our special offer to join Stampin Up for only £25, yes only £25. Please click on the Become a Demo page at the top for more information.

Julie

shop now

supplies



No comments:

Post a Comment