Saturday 7 September 2013

Workshop Night

Good morning! I really don't know where this week has gone! I have had my head down going through preps for my retreat next weekend and also for the upcoming Stamp a Stacks (details on Classes/Events page).

Last night however I ran a workshop for Fay at her house!! Fay is a fab baker and there were lots of treats on offer! We decided to do a Christmas theme as its now time to get cracking on those Christmas makes. I used a stamp set from the new Seasonal Catalogue with a matching punch, its called Christmas Collectibles.


I have teamed it up with a stamp set you may recognise from last years Seasonal. It's not in the main catalogue but has been carried over, call it an Online Only special!!! Its called Greetings of the Season, a great set of 4 stamps for only £10.95. So this is the card the ladies made last night. Quite a simple make but it needs to be that way when you have a few!


Here are another couple of cards I made along the same lines but with some added extras! 


I love these Expressions Thinlits dies that I have used here for the word Merry.


I have also added the Pretty Print embossing folder from the new Seasonal, great for all year round!


And them all together! Thank you Fay for hosting a party for me! If you would like your own Stampin Up party in West Yorkshire then please do contact me, I only have 2 Fridays in 2013 left.


OR if you want to gather your friends together online, how about an online party!!!

As usual all the products are listed below with a link to the items in my Online Shop


Julie

shop now

supplies




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, have already made my shopping list from the Xmas catalogue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a lovely group of amazing cards, they are stunning! Cheers Donna Z :)

    ReplyDelete