Tuesday 17 September 2013

Paper Haven - Day 1

Hey there and welcome to my blog today! I've been going through my photos from the weekend so plan to share these with you over the next few days! Please note I WILL be organising another retreat next year so if you fancy finding out more about it please do email me for information. 

So here was Robino's car on Friday morning! I HAD to borrow his car as I would have needed a roof rack for my little green machine, thank goodness Robino's car is a 7 seater and all the seats fold down! 


The car was full which meant my little craft studio was looking a bit tidier! (Its not like that at the moment though!)


The lovely ladies who joined me had lots of goodie bags throughout the weekend and here was the first one! The tags were done really quickly in My Digital Studio!


I also made them delegate name badges for the weekend and a welcome postcard. 


After a gorgeous evening meal on Friday evening it was time for a fun game to break the ice (not that it needed it as all the ladies were fab and got on so well, fab company!) I bought some celebrity masks and we played that game where you have to guess which celebrity you are (the ladies hadnt seen any of the masks). Here are a few of my ladies that evening! We did laugh!



How scary does Mr Tennant look?


I had to laugh at Jenn as Peter Andre, his tan almost matched her jumper!


So of course we had some crafting to do on Friday evening and I was inspired by some gorgeous Origami boxes over at Delias Paperword HERE. It is quite tricky until you get to know what you are doing but the ladies did love the boxes once they had mastered it and some of them were still making extras the next day!


Here are the sample ones I made.


Inside you have a surprise card or gift tag.



I can't remember who made this one - sorry ladies!


Here is Julie with her make, see how pleased she is with herself after all that folding!


OK thats all from me for today. I will be back tomorrow with details of Day 2.

All the products shown are available in my Online Store.

Julie

shop now




1 comment:

  1. It was a lovely first day and that was my box! :)
    I have since made two more at home, including a Christmas one, I thought they would be lovely for little gifts at Christmas like earrings etc.

    ReplyDelete