Sunday 1 September 2013

Hello there!

Have you missed me? I have been on holiday with my little family for the last 2 weeks but I scheduled a few posts whilst I was away!

We went to Lake Garda but before that had a flying visit to Kingston Upon Thames and Southampton before our flight from Heathrow!

I had a very special dance lesson in Kingston with my Strictly favourite Darren Bennett! My husband arranged the lesson for me after I nagged him for 5 years that I wanted to Jive with "Little Darren"


Here we are before we started dancing! He was just to loveliest guy and it was FAB-U-LOUS!!!!!


Just a couple of pics of my boys by the lake one evening, Evan was striking some dance pose and Ross was begrudgingly smiling for the camera!!


Ross took some lovely photos as the sun set over the lake!


We had a fab day at Gardaland theme park and the boys went on this water coaster ride, Atlantis! I didnt venture on that one - someone had to hold the bags!!!


Whilst I was away we had some FAB news in that we finally got the sale of our old house through - its such a relief and we couldn't have done it without the help of my Mum and Dad! Thank you x

So back to Stampin Up - wow there are a few things to tell you!

Firstly the SEASONAL Catalogue is now LIVE and you can view it by clicking on the photo below

LOADS of lovely Christmassy things and I will be sharing lots with you over the next few days! 
We also have an offer on the Bitty Butterfly punch and Papillon Potpourri stamp set, SAVE 15% when you buy both in September



And we have a new BEST OF …… CHRISTMAS!!

I love this one, I think its my favourite yet! Dasher the reindeer was  VERY popular before and now his younger brother is back (its slightly smaller than before) and I love the Nativity scene stamp!

If you would like to take advantage of any of these offers then please do not hesitate to contact me at the email address at the top of my blog.


Julie

2 comments:

  1. Pleased you had a super holiday and looking forward to perusing the Xmas catalogue when it arrives with my order x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to have you back - glad you enjoyed your holiday and great news on the dale of your house!!
    Lotsaluv
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete