Monday 27 May 2013

Oh Hello Gatefold Card

Oh Hello!! Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you! I felt a bit like Miranda typing that! I am back with the second of the technique club cards which was probably the most time consuming! I like to start with the warm up card, then do the more in depth one and then we have the cool down card - which I will share with you tomorrow!

So sticking with the same colour family I went for a gate fold card. I seem to be making a few of these lately! The only problem is that I never want to undo the bow as I think I will never get it the same again!

The technique on this card was the paper pricking using the Occasions template that fits around the oval framelits. I also showed the ladies how to stamp using the marker pens to use on a multi-coloured image.


We stamped the chevron style pattern and then stamped over it with the Basic Grey stitching


We also did a little stamping inside the card too.


Thanks for tuning in today and I will be back tomorrow with the last card from our class.

Julie
supplies
Card – Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Papers – Pool Party DSP
Stamps – Oh, Hello
Embellishments – Pool Party Seam Binding
Tools – Stamp a ma Jig, Occasions Paper Piercing templates, Extra Large Oval punch, Oval Framelits
Mediums – Island Indigo ink, Lucky Limeade ink, Basic Grey ink.

1 comment:

  1. Awww I like it so much *.* I think it's adorable, and I realize I could never do such a beautiful thing :)

    ReplyDelete